Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just a Little Note





It really has been a very long time since I have actually HAD time to "blog" what I have been cooking.  I can say with all honesty that I have not been all that dedicated in my persuit of "new challenges" where desserts are concerned.  

On a personal note I took a risk and moved 900 miles to a new town in Florida called "Ocala".  I have been here seven months, had the same job for seven months and love the area, the people, the sunshine and the positive attitudes of those I choose to surround myself with.

One day you will return to "Gypsy Land" and see something new on the blog.  Until then, happy eating and remember that you eat with your eyes but if you make the food right all of the senses are enhanced and the impression you make on others are memories that will  last a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment