Saturday, October 6, 2012

Margarita Cake with Tequila Lime Frosting



Sorry folks but if you want the recipe to THIS you will have to look it up and mix and match like I did, this is one secret I am NOT sharing other than to say that I used WAY MORE 1800 Silver Tequila than it called for in the buttercream!!!!


The Tequila used in the Buttercream



Its simply NOT a cake without PLENTY of
Buttercream in every bite!!



Before Garnishing with White Chocolate Shavings

The cake was a hit for the two beautiful people whose birthday's I made the cake for, Chris & Carla, a wonderful couple who met in high school and have been married FOREVER! How weird is it that they almost share the same birthday?  They were well worth the experiment as I have never done this type of cake before

The pictures will give you a slight clue as to what I used but the method and exact measurements will have to be yours to figure out............this time 


No comments:

Post a Comment